Sunday, May 30, 2010

Isabella's experience with physical abuse

I've woke up scared, wondering when the next strike will happen, for about a month now... I seriously have no idea what to do. Recently my mom has decided to vent out all her anger on her youngest daughter, me. You see, I've been beaten for quite a long time now. It's driving me insane. Do I want to tell? Of course not. Why on Earth would I risk getting me and my brothers taken away from my parents? Here's a taste of how life's been for me recently:

May 4, 2010
Dear Diary,
Something happened today that I'm not sure I want to keep happening. I was dragged out of bed around 2:23 a.m. by my ponytail, down the stairs, and onto the kitchen tile. I saw my mom raise her fist and pound my stomach in. It left eight bruises.

May 14, 2010
Dear Diary,
My English teacher started to ask questions about the bruises and cuts all over me. I lied and said I was being stupid and jumped off of the tree house onto the tramp... she rolled her eyes and excused me by simply stating, "I'll buy it for now, but later you're gonna tell me what really happened, alright?" I'm so scared. My mom dug her nails into my arms and face. It has left some MAJOR cuts. I told Daddy and he didn't believe me. Help...

I'm starting to feel like I don't matter to this world. Ever feel that way? I think it will stop 'cause my neighbor heard one night and came over. I lied and told her I fell off of our balconey and my Mom was just helping me up. My mom hasn't hit me since I lied. She now knows I could quite easily snitch on her. Who knows what will happen next...

Thanks for reading, this is very much a true story, don't say I'm lying.
~Bella


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo sorry I believe you if it happens again I would snitch! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Two Among The Many

Followers