Monday, July 26, 2010

What's Up This Summer!

Well, I had a party just a little while for my birthday. :) Was fun. :) There's this boy, who came to my party, and I like him. I like him a lot. We talked for a little while, and he got really really close to me. I so wanted to lean in just a little and kiss him on the cheek, but I never did. I kinda think I'm gonna marry him, but Bella, sweet Bella, has completely destroyed my hope. But I love her anyways. Haha! Well, I said a prayer to know who I was gonna marry in the future, and he was the very first one since that prayer who has liked me back. :) Anyways, he had a girlfriend, and I felt cheated, but eventually they did break up. I get to have him now, and it makes me happy.
But Bella and I haven't been hanging out enough. :( She's been gone too much!!! :( But we're hanging out today, and I'll be to her house again tomorrow. So I guess it's more or less okay.
Quack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Among The Many

Followers