Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Lilli

Hello, readers of this blog. It's me, Bella. Lilli and I have decided to no longer continue our friendship, and she has probably long forgotten about this blog. So I am now taking over it, as a dedication to our sisterhood.
I had this wonderful, amazing, friendship with Lilli that I could never, ever have shared with anyone else. I am the kind of person who has walls, and refuses to let them down, even when I want to. Lilli broke through those walls. You see, I have always had friends, don't get me wrong, but I actually had built this relationship with her. She has always been a part of me. I was never Bella. I have always been Lilli AND Bella. Or Bella and Lilli. Whatever her little heart decides it to be. Lilli and Bella just sounds right to me. I was close to her. She literally was like my sister. Without her, I'm just... Bella.
Anywho, since our last update, I should probably fill you all in about details of what's happened. I am no longer abused, thank heavens. I am completely fine now. In fact, my mom is like...my best friend. She IS my best friend, well, next to Lilli, that is. (She is still my best friend, I don't care what she says.) I retired from modeling. I am SICK of it. It's no fun. I love to look cute still, but I am not as obsessed as I once was.
Lilli, Lilli has accomplished a lot. She made the voice over in our school's production of Peter Pan, OH! I was a mermaid. That too :) Now back to Lilli. She is also a "Who Adult" in Suessical! She is oh so talented. I love this girl. Something I love about Lilli is that she is always so loving. I thought she was forgiving, but as you can see, I was wrong. But she still is one of the BEST people I have ever met in my entire life. She will FOREVER be in my heart. I love you, Lilli. If this blog ever comes to mind, and you are reading this... please, I am begging you. Friends? I miss you so much... <3>

Forever, and for always,
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Among The Many

Followers